About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Friday, August 21, 2009

FO: Crossover jacket

What a week. I'm so glad that it if Friday. It's been rainy here most of the week. Which I don't really mind. But it's made it hard to want to get anything done. I've wanted to spend most of my time curled up on the couch.

But I do have something to show you.



I finished the Crossover jacket for Little One.



pattern: Crossover Jacket by Debbi Bliss found in Simply Baby book
Size: 3-6 month
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Cotton in 775 vintage(purple,blue and green variegated) less then 5 skeins.

This was a great to knit up as a first sweater. I do know I'll need to work on my seaming. When I finished I noticed that the neck/collar was off center. So when Little One wears it doesn't lay right. And because of this, I didn't put the button on, so we're using just a tie closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment