About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Clean Sweep

Well I didn't bring in the New Year with much excitement. I made no resolutions. But I've been cleaning and updating.

My apartment is working on be thoroughly cleaned. With a couple of new pieces and re-organized. This will probably take a while. But all with time.

And well I've done some updating here in my blog home. Some of it was easy, some took some internet searching, some took a lot of trial and errors, and well I also got some help from Anina from NestKeeping.

So what do you think? Anything just look stupid? See something you just hate? Please let me know. All feedback welcome.

Well it's back to work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. I've got almost a week and half of catch up to do if my boss didn't do any of it. Hope you're week will be off to better start then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment