About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little work done

Well the weekend has started and nothing got done this week. What did get done was some work with the fabric that I cut out earlier this week. I got two blocks pieced for the quilt I'm working on.The quilt pattern is called Sweet Pea's Quilt by Cinderberry Stitches. I love Natalie's work. It's a little more whimsical then I normally like, but just wonderful.

Just I also got a pic of the rest of the fabric that I picked up the other Sunday.




There are couple projects planned with this. I'm thinking stuff for the kitchen. But that will have to wait. My craft corner needs me to finish some other projects before I start some more. Or I'll need to find a bigger space :)

Have a good weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful! I love Natalie's work too..such talent!

    P.S. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete