About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday in the park

On Thursday nights in the summer, the city offers concerts at the dam. So last night we took all three kids. The Monkey played on the playground. And took pictures.

Look a picture of mama knitting taken by Monkey:



A self portrait of Monkey:




What was I working on you ask? Here's a little better photo:


This is the left front of the Matinee Coat by Debbie Bliss. I have the back and the right front done already. It's being knitted in Knit One Crochet Two Baby Boo, in olive.

I hope everyone has great weekend. The weather here should be pretty good, some rain, but lots of sun.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the green, such a lush colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say "hi there!". Saw your link off of Carina's blog and loved your name. I also recently started a blog for the first time. So fun. Love your format so far. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete