About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Look what came in the mail

Wow I won another contest last week. This one came from Kristina over at Sew Domestic. I was so excited to have won. I called my sister and had to tell her. I'm thinking I should buy a lottery ticket, with the way things have going. I mean I never win anything. Then here I go and win two contests.

So what was in the box?

Well first up was copy of Kristina's quilt pattern:




And then came some gorgeous fabric pieces:



this one is all of it (sorry for the blurry pic. I think my Monkey was playing with the camera)



I just love these fabrics Most of them are so bright and fun. Kind of like her blog. In July she'll be hosting a studio tour, for people to share their creative spaces. If I'm to share I'll have to do some picking up :)









1 comment:

  1. oh i spy some good folks & lizzy dish! i love those, lucky you

    ReplyDelete