About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend Book Report #2

Oh Wow it's Wednesday already. How did that happen. We had a great weekend. Very busy but great. I'll try to to get some pictures up of what we did later this week. Once I find the camera and see if there are any good ones. Not much got done last week for crafting. Was busy getting ready for the weekend.


On the reading front I tried reading The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil McNeil . It's about a women trying to make a go of it after the death of her husband. This book was on a popular book list at my library. It was one of the ten day check outs that I picked up. I found that this was an okay book. Nothing great. I was unable to finish because of the check out time, but found that I didn't really mind. Anyone else read this??

Well I hope everyone is having a good week. Anyone able to get in any good reads or fun projects worked on?

No comments:

Post a Comment