About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last weekend

Oh where did this past week go. Here it is Saturday already and I haven't even told you about last weekend. It was a big on the go weekend. I'll have to apologize for the pics. My nephew and niece had control of my camera. So let's see:

We went and saw this on Saturday:



This is a train Disney has tour the country right now. It's for the promotion of their new movie A Christmas Carol. Was pretty neat for something free to see. Lots of production art and pieces from the Dickens's museum in London. I know they will continue tour the US until November when the movie opens.



Then we took the The Boy and our nephew and niece to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I liked, but my hubby did not. As he said it didn't end. But he also hasn't' read the books either so he didn't know what to expect. What did anyone else think that saw the movie.

We went to my hubby's aunts house to celebrate a couple of 50th birthdays. Luckily no pictures.

But on Sunday we Celebrated for the Monkey:

She turned 4. We got to see lots of family, eat lots of food.

So once again another weekend went by and no crafting got done. Well with any luck I'll get some done this weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. The weather here is supposed to be good summer weather here, so we'll see. What does anyone else have planed for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment