About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweat Pea Pieced

Well good morning to all. Look it is already Wednesday, and for that I'm happy. My evenings this week have been long. As Hubby has picked up a 2nd job working 2nd shift part time. And as how all things work around here his main job has picked up too. So he has been working 15 hour days. The Monkey has been extremely good with this . . . until bedtime. But enough about that, this post is supposed to be about my Sweat Pea's Quilt.

This past weekend I got in some sewing machine time and I finished piecing all my blocks for SPQ. Now comes the long part of the project, tracing the embroidery and then doing the stitching. I really liked piecing these blocks. There was very few seams to match. Also loving the fabric that I picked out for it. It is all so bright and happy.



And well since I was in the mood to cut fabric. I took these off the shelf:

These are all wovens and flannels. I'll post more about this project once I get into sewing it. I just love how they are all warm and cuddly. I can't wait to get this one done. I would love to have it done before the snow flies, but me with a giant list of projects already going, I doubt that I'll get that far.

Here's hoping everyone is have a great week. I know I'm in for a busy afternoon of errands after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment