About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mystery Socks 2009 week 1

Well I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. It's been very rainy here. I skipped out on The Boy's football game yesterday, not wanting to sit outside in the rain with the girls. And well today it decided to rain in my office at work. So it provided a great distraction.

While I was checking out blogs last week. I ran across a mystery sock knit along. For those who are not sure what this is: a part of a sock pattern is posted once a week, so by the end of the month one should have a completed sock. So I decided to join in the fun.

Spoiler Alert

This one is put on by Through the Loops. There is group for this on Ravelry and links to the pattern. So I started on Sunday and completed the first part the cuff. I'm hoping to be able to keep on this project and have a completed pair of socks shortly after all the parts are posted. So here a sneaky look at what I've go so far:




Well it's off to bed for me. Here's hoping that everyone has a good night and an even better day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment