About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Start of another Project

Happy Weekend!! I didn't think it could get here fast enough this week. I have nothing planned for the weekend except house work, errands and some knitting. And well I've already started on the housework so that's a hopeful start!

I made comment a couple of weeks ago that I started a new project. Well I haven't really made any more progress on it but thought I would share it with you anyways.

Here's the fabric sorting. I ordered the fabric from Fat Quarter Quilters:


I'm going to be making a Schnibbles Hot Cross by Miss. Rosie's Quilts using Crazy Eight fabric line:

And here's the first block:


And on another note, we had our first snow fall of the season last night. Not much but still some snow. Monkey's already been out playing in it. And back in because she's cold. What a weather change over the past couple of weeks.

Here's hoping everyone has a good weekend. Anyone have any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment