About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Book Report #9

Greetings all! Well I didn't get near as much done as I wanted to this past weekend. But well I did get some of it done, so I'm okay with that. I just wished they made weekends longer.

I've got a couple of books finished this past week or so.

First up is Circle of Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini. This book nine in the Elm Creek Quilt series. This is a fiction series. For those who haven't read any of these they don't have to be read in any order but in my mind it helps some. In this book we meet five applicants that are applying for a couple teaching positions at the retreat. I really love this series. I would give this four and a half stars.

The other book that I finished was The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle. This is a fiction novel. The story is about a young teenager who is growing up on a horse farm and dealing with everything from death to being poor to boys. It was an alright book. I felt that the ending could have transitioned a little more. I was left wanting to know more of what happened. Three stars.

Sorry for again not having pictures of the books. They just haven't been turning out real good. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll gladly take them.

Have a good week and hoping that you have a good project to work on or a good book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment