About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coffee Cake

Good evening all!

The Monkey and I were in the kitchen again this weekend. We made one of my simplest recipes that's in my notebook/recipe book.

We started with these:



And made this:

Easy Cinnamon Coffee Cake

(Printable recipe)

Ingredients:
1 yellow cake mix
1 vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz instant)
1 butterscotch pudding mix (3.4 oz instant)
1c. brown sugar
4 eggs
1c. water
1c. oil
1Tbsp cinnamon

Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9x13 pan

Mix cake and pudding mix. Add eggs, water and oil. Mix well.

Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl.

Pour half of batter into pan, top with half of cinnamon mixture. Cover with rest of batter and top with cinnamon mixture.

Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees. Bake for 35 minutes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment