About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goals

Well good morning! The sky is clear, the air is crisp and we're looking at another almost 60 degree day. For us here in Minnesota, that's amazing for this time of year. And on the even brighter side it should be staying like this into the weekend.

I told my husband last night that I wish there was about three more of me. That way I could get everything done that I wanted to and needed to. I'm sure that I'm not the only one out there that feels this way. I always set myself goals or should I say to do lists. But I can never get them done. Things keep moving to the next days list. Then to the next weeks list. And it doesn't matter whether it's housework or crafting, I just have a hard time getting things crossed off the list.

For example last night's list went something like this:
1. do dishes
2. clean living room
3. fold last two loads of laundry
4. finish sleeve on Squirm's sweater and sew shoulder seams
5. take half hour to sew on quilt

And well I got #4 done. That's it. And well it doesn't help that I fell asleep at 8:30 in the chair watching Big Bang Theory. And well #'s 1 and 2 would have taken all of a half hour to get done. I'm just not sure where the time goes in the evening.

So in hopes of getting more done I'm going to post one goal here that I want to get done this week. I want to get Squirm's sweater done this weekend. That includes buying a piece of ribbon for it.

Sorry for such a long, boring post with no pictures. But on the plus side I do have a post in mind once I get the pictures out of the camera and into my laptop. See another thing that I want to do. So any tips on getting things done? Anybody else want to hire a maid and a nanny some days so they can get to work on fun stuff without feeling guilty?

No comments:

Post a Comment