About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Book Report #11

Wow another week has gone by!! But it's been busy. Some crafting, cleaning, and of course costume making. Some of which I'll try and show you this week. But I thought I'd bust out the book report on the weekend again.

I got a couple of books in this week. So. . .



First I read The Monkey's Raincoat by Robert Crais. This would be the fist book in the Elvis Cole series. For those who don't know this is a mystery series. In this book Elvis, a private investigator is try to find a missing husband and child for a woman out in Hollywood. This was an alright read. Nothing special but not bad. I'll probably try reading more of this series. Three out of five stars.






The other book that I got finished was Christmas Jar by Jason F. Wright. This is a fictional book. A very good, feel good book. Very short and easy read. If you haven't read this book, please do so. Four and half stars.

Well that's all for tonight. I need to head to bed, that alarm clock just goes off too early. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment