About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 3, 2009

FO: Squim's Matinee Coat

I got this finished final over the weekend. I had it pretty much finished the week before just had to go and pick up ribbon.


matinee coat, originally uploaded by afraenia.


Pattern: Matinee Coat by Debbie Bliss found in her Simply Baby book.
Yarn: a little over 3 skeins of Knit One Crochet Two Babyboo in olive
Size: 6-9 months


My model didn't want to stay still very long for me to take pictures.

First she was like this:

front matinee

Ten seconds later she was like this:

back matinee

I hope every one is having a good week. I have more that I want to share. Here's hoping that I have a good internet connection so I can.

1 comment: