About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wreath

Well I came across this on one of my ventures out into blog land. And well I had to make one.

Off to the dollar store I went. $8 later I came home with these:



52 Christmas ornaments.

Monkey helped and cut all the hangers off and I hot glued the tops on. Then we threaded them and then re threaded them and ended up this this:



I think we could have used an other package or two of ornaments. It would have made it easier to use a wire coat hanger to as my base. If I were to make more I think I might spend the extra few bucks and buy a little better ornaments. I had a couple of them pop off while I was trying to close the hanger. The tops split.

So how do you think it turned out?

1 comment:

  1. WOW, That's cute. Way to keep it on the down low on all of our phone conversations. I can't wait to see it in person. Good job!

    ReplyDelete