About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silly Husband

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Nothing planned here. But that okay. Last weekend my hubby sent me off to the yarn store by myself. I haven't been to the yarn store since May. Since then she's moved to a new space. It's so nice. Double Ewe Yarn is my favorite local yarn store. I went to get yarn for one project this is what I came home with:





Then on the way I stopped at another yarn shopped to check out this new yarn that they got in:

It's Dream in Color Starry. I love it I can't wait to start a project with it.

So needless to say I came home with way more yarn then I planned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment