About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Monday, December 28, 2009

Well. . . .

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas weekend. I hope that Santa was good to those who still believe. I know he was good to me and mine. I'll share what I got later.

We had a good Christmas. But I'm glad that everyone has gone home. It was a little crazy in my little apartment.

I got two project finished. But I sent them off to their new homes before I got pics. I know I can get pics of one in a couple of weeks if not sooner. The other one I have a request for a photo in.

I did get a chance to watch Julie & Julia. I know a lot of people out there have watched this. Have you? What did you think? I thought it was good. . . but not as good as all the hype. I was disappointed by it. I'm not sure why. Anybody else feel or thought this?

Well, I have a week of vacation put in for this week, and I'm off to work to work on payroll this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment