About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FO: Boy's Hat

Okay here is one of the two projects that I finished before Christmas:

Boy Earflap hat
Pattern: Norwegian Star Earflap Hat by Tiennie
Yarn: Univeral Yarn Deluxe Worsted in Onre Blue (71601) and a gray/cream color.
Size: Adult large (23 inches)

This hat knit up a little on the small side. I 'm thinking it was my tension on the color work. Otherwise it worked up quickly, as I started this the beginning of December and finished adding the strings on on Christmas Eve.

The two skeins of yarn that I bought were more then enough to make this hat. In fact have made two hats and still have leftovers of it. It worked up nicely, and made a fairly soft knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment