About Me

Minnesota, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love to craft and read.

Places to Go, People to See

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Book Report #13

Wow it's been a while since I did one of these. But I haven't been reading much the past month and half. I had a book I was trying to read but just wasn't in the mood for it. So I'll try it again, later.

But this is the one I did get finished this weekend:
The Ghost King (Forgotten Realms: Transitions, #3)

The Ghost King by R.A. Salvatore. This is the 22nd book in the Drizzt series. But in truth it book 3 in the Transition series. All I can say is WOW. This is the series of books that really got me in to fantasy books. In this when there is a change in the 'magic weave' and all sorts of magic are not working right. And I counted 3 character deaths. So yeah this is a hard book to review, with out giving too much away and not reviewing the past 21 books.

Well hopefully I have more books for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment